This project has been reviewed and approved by the Massey University Human Ethics Committee: Southern B, Application SOB 21/30. If you have any concerns about the conduct of this research, please contact Dr Gerald Harrison, Chair, Massey University Human Ethics Committee: Southern B, telephone 06 356 9099 x 83570, email [email protected]
We may change these Terms at any time by updating them on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
We may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, the Website without notice or liability.
These Terms were last updated on 29 August 2021.
You agree not to:
- damage or harm the Website, or any underlying or connected network or system;
- use a harvesting bot, robot, spider, scraper, or other unauthorised automated means to access the Website or content featured on it for any purpose;
- introduce any viruses, content or code to the Website which is technologically harmful;
- use the Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Website, such as a denial of service attack;
- upload or post any content on the Website (or use the Website to transmit any communication) which is in our view illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise objectionable;
- send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on the Website; and,
- bully, intimidate, or harass any user of the Website.
You may view, save, copy and print any part of the Website (including the content of the Website) for your personal use only. You must obtain written permission from us to otherwise use, copy, modify, or distribute any part of the Website (including the content of the Website) any way. If you wish to use any third party material identified as such on the Website you must obtain the prior consent of the relevant owner. This includes the content of websites you access via links from the Website. If you would like to use any part of the Website (other than saving, copying and printing any part of the Website for personal use), please contact [email protected]
You must obtain our written permission to establish a link to our Website. If you wish to do so, email your request to [email protected].
We (Massey University) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Website (including all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and look and feel), and the Underlying Systems.
Monitoring and removal of content
We disclaim and exclude all liability for any claim, loss, demand or damages of any kind whatsoever (including for negligence) arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this website or the information, content or materials included on this site or on any website we link to.
The stories submitted to Wāhi Kōrero are not our views or opinions, nor the views or opinions of any of our staff or related entities. We accept no liability in respect on any material posted, nor are we responsible for the content and accuracy of that material.
If you place reliance on content posted on this website you do so at your own risk, and you indemnify us (and our related entities) from any liabilities, claims, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage suffered or caused by reason of your reliance on any stories posted.
User submitted content
You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use and republish any material you submit to us, without limitation, in any format.
We retain the right and discretion (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, reject or remove any story.
You will not post any material:
- Which is not original work in which you own the copyright, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the copyright, identity, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of another person;
- Which is (or could reasonably be expected to be) obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise illegal;
- Which is (or could reasonably be expected to be) defamatory of any person;
- Which racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability; or
- Which you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive.
Suspension and termination